This is amazing! With how inactive I have been recently and how new I am to the anime blogging community, I never thought this would happen! This is the first time this has happened so I don’t exactly know what I’m doing. Please forgive me as I stumble around naked and afraid (and possibly intoxicated) for the rest of this post. I want to thank Yahari Bento for nominating me for this award. I accept this with a large smile on my face! Alright, let’s begin.
Thank the person who gave you this award (and include a link to her/his blog).
Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers
Seven Things About Me
- I am a huge fan of all Minnesota and Detroit sports teams (even though some sports being in the same conference can start arguments with my family and friends). Baseball being my favorite sport overall, go Twins and tigers!!!
- My favorite form of humor is using outdated memes as a way of cringe inducing my victims, I-i-i-i Mean friends, until they pass out from the cringe pain.
- I am a creative artist at heart. I love painting, drawing, photography, and cinematography. I’ve even considered vlogging about my life and my time here studying abroad in Hong Kong.
- I live in a rough neighborhood back in the states. Multiple violent crimes are committed on my street every week (boy that took a dark turn). The house I currently lease used to be the most notorious drug house in my city. More drugs filtered thru my house than any other house at the time. You know, before the SWAT team raided it 5 years ago.
- In a way, anime has vastly broadened my musical horizon. I used to strictly listen to metal, death metal, and black metal. But now I listen to more pop-ish music, rap, and even orchestra music too. (Metal? Not what you would expect huh?)
- My closet consists of skinny jeans, sports jerseys, workout clothes, band tees, and world’s greatest dad/grandpa t-shirts I bought at goodwill.
- I am part of a fraternity at my home university. Delta Sigma Pi for life!
I wanted to give you a little look into me not just the anime me. That is only a small portion of me. I may only be 21 but I definitely have not lead a boring life. Anyway…
I was not able to find where this was online so I just took it from Yahari Bento’s post that he nominated me in (Thanks again man). When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
- Little Anime Blog – Most of the news about anime that I read at moment is thru this site. I love it, they always provide good content. Also I think their chibi characters sitting on the laptop and holding the pencil is one the cutest things ever!
- Rrowbyte – I really like the style of writing they use. Some of their posts about random stuff has helped me see different styles of writing and has helped me shape the way I write blog posts. It was also one of the first blogs I followed when I was first starting out.
- 100 word anime – This person is awesome. I love their reviews and I feel really comfortable conversing with them in the comments.
- fujinsei – their post about increasing your blogging motivation was a big help and very informative. Also an all around cool person to talk to.
- lynlynsays – I know they have won this award before but good work must be noticed. I really enjoy the versatility in their writing and has helped me realize that even though I’m an anime blogger, my blog does not have to be just about anime. Also their theme and front page is so clean and structured, I love it. (PS. she just posted a blog post about her winning it again like 10 minutes ago. I’m sorry, by the end of the day all your followers will know your life’s story. XD)
- cauthan – Their becoming a better viewer series is very informative and has really helped me see newer ways to enjoy shows I already love.
- Lita Kino Anime Corner – following you through your 30 day anime challenge last month was awesome! Keep up the good work!
- english light novels – light novels are my favorite form of anime related content. So it’s no surprise why I love this blog. It’s also the best way for me to see when light novels are being released as I have no idea where to find that kind of information.
- Yuri Nation – This one helps keep me up to date on my guilty pleasure genre. The one I’ve never talked about on my blog. I think my posts about yuri would just be me talking about how cute and lovely everything is and just internal screaming.
- frog kun – and last but not least, frog kun. First off, I love the name fantastic memes (please see #2 of my seven things about me at the beginning of this post). Also your post about the gay romance thinking it was a cute love story was great! The story sounds good but idk if I can handle bromance, let alone knight bromance.
That’s everything. Thank you so much for the nomination. I greatly appreciate it!
I hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful day!